Why consign your work with Hang-Up?
- Choice of two specialist art websites: Hang-Up Urban art or Hang-Up Contemporary
- Enjoy your art while it's up for sale
- Worldwide audience (our buyers are mainly from UK, North America and Asia)
- Excellent negotiators to get the best price for you
- Strong personal relationships with collectors
- No fees to pay upfront - we only take a commission when the art is sold
- We negotiate all aspects of the sale on your behalf
- Simple consignment agreement so you know how it works
- Free advice on market value
How we market your work
Once consignment is agreed, we begin marketing it to the greatest number of potential buyers through our channels below.
- Website listing on Homepage
- Website listing in New Work section
- Email to Hang-Up Members (over 15,000 opt in subscribers)
- Email to Hang-Up Collectors if relevant (selected VIP buyers)
- Social Media posting
Website listing of the work is guaranteed, however we may select other channels based on the likley interest of the work to our audiences, which are...
How much does it cost?
- 10% Commission for sales over £5,000
- 15% Commission for sales £2,500 to £5,000
- 20% Commission for sales under £2,500
The best way to sell your work
There are other ways to sell your work of course, such as on eBay and at auction but they all have pitfalls for the uninitiated. At Hang-Up Urban we believe that by selling through a qualified and reputable establishment is the best way that you will achieve maximum returns for your artworks.