Terms and Conditions
- Your access to and use of hanguppictures.com is subject exclusively to these terms and conditions.
- You will not use hanguppictures.com for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
- By using the Website/Services you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice.
- Hang-Up Pictures reserves the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the Website/Services following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
Availability and Pricing
- All artworks are sold subject to availability.
- We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are no longer available.
- All prices are subject to change without notification, and while every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the prices displayed on hanguppictures.com they are not guaranteed to be accurate. If any price is different from that displayed we will inform you before dispatching the order and you will have the option of continuing with the order or not.
- All sales are to be conducted in GBP and we do not accept any other currency unless otherwise agreed beforehand.
- Ownership of goods supplied by Hang-Up will pass from them to you when the agreed price and monies outstanding to them have been paid in full.
- Any artwork/purchases that are to be collected from the gallery must done so within 21 days of the order being made. Storage limitations at the gallery space prevent us from keeping client’s work indefinitely.
- If the work remains uncollected after the 21 day cut off then it will be moved to our storage facility.
- All work moved to storage is subject to a £35+ VAT administration/processing charge and a further £17.50+ VAT weekly charge to cover insurance and storage
- Payment must be made in full before the artworks can be collected.
- The cost of goods do not include delivery charges unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- Works are insured in transit up to £40 000. If the work is over this amount, then 2.5% of the value of the artwork being shipped is charged in addition to the standard shipping costs.
- Goods in transit being shipped or delivered to you will be covered by Hang-Up Pictures shipping insurance up to and including the point of collection or as arranged by you.
- Hang-Up Pictures will not accept any responsibility for goods being delayed as a result of shippers and or courier services.
- Hang-Up Pictures is not responsible for the payment of any import or customs duties that maybe payable on any goods ordered
- To hold an artwork a deposit of 10% is required. This will ensure that the artwork is removed from sale for 48 hours.
- The Hang-Up Pictures VAT registration number is 944146717
- Sales of secondary market artwork operate on the margin scheme. Full details on how this scheme works can be found here. https://www.gov.uk/vat-margin-schemes/overview. Hang-Up Pictures cannot refund VAT for goods sold outside of the EU if sold through the margin scheme.
- Where goods have been dispatched it is the purchaser’s responsibility to inspect goods verifying quantity specifications and details. Upon receipt of the goods the purchaser must raise any queries or complaint about the goods within 7 days otherwise Hang-Up Pictures will deem the purchase and delivery accepted by you.
- If goods are unsuitable, damaged or being returned for any other reason then regardless of the currency that the order was paid in any refund from Hang-Up Pictures will ONLY be made in GBP.
- A full refund would be for the amount showing on the buyer’s invoice i.e. the amount of money received by Hang-Up Pictures.
- Hang-Up Pictures are not responsible for currency fluctuations and will not change the amount to be refunded based on fluctuations or fees incurred by the recipient’s bank.
- Any deposit taken for an artwork is seen as a commitment to purchase and cannot be refunded unless the artwork is not as described.
- Hang-Up Pictures do not send COA's with the artwork for security reasons. They will be sent by registered post after the artwork has been dispatched. Please allow 21 days.
- Holding deposits for all Banksy artwork are non-refundable unless the artwork is defective.
- Information in the Banksy guide has been complied as a resource for collectors. Whilst Hang-Up Pictures strive to make it as accurate as possible Hang-Up Pictures do not publish Banksy editions and cannot be held liable for any mistakes, omissions and inaccuracies found within
- The presentation, texts, documentation, illustrations, designs, icons, software and all other content on the Hang-Up Pictures website www.hangupictures.com are protected by international copyright laws.
- Hang-Up Pictures retains all rights, including photographs, text and any other information contained in and on the site.
- Hang-Up Pictures expressly forbids the copying of any protected content on the site.
- We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted securely. We will not be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide us.
- Hang-Up Pictures tries hard to ensure that the website is functioning correctly and is as accurate as possible, this will not always be achievable and therefore the following disclaimers apply.
- Hang-Up Pictures does not guarantee or represent that the content available or accessible via the website will always be accurate, complete or current or that access to the website will be uninterrupted.
- Hang-Up Pictures expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use the website, whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, viruses, errors (whether typographical or otherwise), omissions, out of date information or otherwise.
- Accessing the website and the downloading of material from hanguppictures.com is done entirely at the user's own risk.
- The user, and not Hang-Up Pictures, will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if Hang-Up Pictures has been advised of the possibility of such damage.