7 Jul 2021
By now you probably know that here at Hang-Up we love a good competition. And with Christmas getting closer it's only appropriate we do something extra special for the occasion. Read on if you're looking for a KAWS for celebration...
3 Weeks - 3 Pieces - 3 Winners
In the spirit of Christmas we are launching a 3-week competition, giving away 3 super exclusive prices to 3 lucky winners! The competition launches on Saturday 1st of December so if you're falling behind on your Christmas shopping, we've got you.
The Lucky Dip...
Every Saturday for the next 3 weeks we will be announcing a dip, giving you the rest of the week to enter. The prizes include:
- A sculpture by KAWS. It has been a great year for the American street artist as he has been breaking records in auctions recently - his piece Untitled (Fatal Group) went for £2,716,500 at Phillips - and has a much anticipated collaboration with Dior releasing soon.
- An artist proof print by The Connor Brothers - Normal is the Cruelest of Insults. The British duo, who have played a vital role in Hang-Up's evolution, have had another strong year, breaking their auction records, having sell-out shows and fairs as well as raising awareness and funds for mental health charity CALM.
- An offset lithograph of Banksy's Tesco Petrol Bomb. The anonymous street artist has also had a busy year, from travel fairs to shredding paintings at auctions, his name has been on everyones lips...
How to enter
Make sure you are following @hangupgallery on Instagram then...
- Like the post
- Share with 3 friends
- Add #HangUpPrizes
You can enter for any or all of the three dips, so you can increase your chances of winning one of the 3 prices! As each dip is announced on a Saturday, you then have the entire week to comment, until the next one is announced or the competition ends.
Winners will be announced on the 17th of December, after which they can collect their exclusive prizes from the gallery.
Thanks for reading and good luck to everyone!
Love, Hang-Up Crew
Terms & Conditions
- The entrant must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Entry is open to all entrants over 18, except employees (and their families) of Hang-Up Gallery, its agents and the suppliers of the prizes and any othercompanies associated with the competition. For non-UK residents shipping costs will apply.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner.
- Failure to respond and/or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
25 May 2021
18 May 2021
9 May 2021
11 Apr 2021
23 Mar 2021
4 Mar 2021
25 Feb 2021
22 Feb 2021
26 Jul 2021
16 Jul 2021
7 Jul 2021
8 Mar 2021
28 Dec 2020
8 Dec 2020
23 Nov 2020
19 Oct 2020
24 Apr 2020