1 Jan 2020
*Competition Time* Win the sold out Connor Brothers print 'Normal Is the Cruelest of Insults' by entering our competition. Read on to find out how to enter...
Read on to find out how to enter...
•ONLINE RELEASE ONLY• Normal Is the Cruelest of Insults by The Connor Brothers. Thurs 9 Aug after 12 noon | £295 | Edition of 35 | 70 x 50cm | IMPORTANT: •This print can only be purchased online on a first-come-first-served basis. •Payment will not be taken over the phone. •One print per person - additional orders will be voided.
A post shared by Hang-Up Gallery (@hangupgallery) on Aug 8, 2018 at 5:07am PDT
How to Enter
Below are the simple steps to enter our competition for your chance to win The Connor Brothers limited edition print. Don’t miss your chance!
1. Follow us on Instagram.
2. Like and tag three friends on our 'Normal Is the Cruelest of Insults' post.
3. Win! The winner will be announced on Tues 21 Aug and will be awarded their own signed, artist's proof 'Normal is the Cruelest of Insults' print - It could be you!
Hang-Ten and The Connor Brothers
To learn more about the artistic duo, you can read their exclusive interview here. As one of our long standing gallery artists, who have played such an important role in our ten year journey, The Connor Brothers were selected as one of our ten artists featured in our Hang-Ten exhibition. Check out some of the snaps from the opening night.
Above: The Connor Brothers at Hang-Ten launch 21 June 2018
Above: Artists Lauren Baker and Mark Powell
Above: Our Gallery Manager Carla Nizzola, between The Connor Brothers, Mike Snelle and James Golding
Above: Secret Sundaze took us into the wee hours
If you have any questions regarding the competition contact us on email@example.com or call us on 020 3667 4550. Wishing you all the very best of
Hang-Up Crewdem x
- The entrant must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Hang-Up Gallery, its agents and the suppliers of the prizes and any other
companies associated with the competition.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit
of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner.
- Failure to respond and/or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
14 May 2019
23 Apr 2019
27 Mar 2019
24 Jan 2019
30 Dec 2018
21 Nov 2018
11 Oct 2018
26 Sep 2018
6 Apr 2021
31 Aug 2020
28 Apr 2020
20 Apr 2020
13 May 2019
23 Jan 2019
26 Sep 2018
29 Aug 2018
10 Aug 2018