Over 3 Floors
The North Facing 150m2, with 5m height and benefits from an abundance of natural daylight plus a Philips’ OneSpace luminous ceiling light.
A large mezzanine working area with a bespoke handmade desk designed for 6 people. This can also double up as a prep area for events. The mezzanine offers direct access for photography/filming to the main space which offers flexibility for shooting from above.
A full architects-designed ‘galley’ kitchen is located on the mezzanine with facilities including an oven, microwave, fridge, kettle and coffee machine.
Situated on the ground floor in the entrance reception the studio benefits from a large architect-designed tadelakt-coated bathroom with a walk-in shower and WC.
The North Facing 150m2 studio is set across three floors (mezzanine, ground and lower ground) and benefits from an abundance of natural daylight.
There are double-height 5m ceilings on the lower ground floor with polished concrete floors.
A large mezzanine working area with a bespoke handmade desk designed for 6 people. This can also double up as a prep area for events or production for shoots.
The mezzanine offers direct access for photography/filming to the main space which offers flexibility for shooting from above.
The exposed concrete ceiling and galvanised trunking give this level of the studio a more industrial feel softened by a light ash wooden floor.
Adjacent to the Regents Canal in Hoxton N1. The studio is accessed via Branch Place on the south side of the Regents Canal.
- 10 minutes from Old Street/Angel tube stations
- 10 minutes from Haggerston Overground
- Seated The main space has the capacity to accommodate 60 seated guests for talks, panels, presentations or dining events. Additional seating options are available on the mezzanine
- Standing The studio accommodates up to a maximum of 65 guests standing throughout the space
- Power 100amp single phase supply
- Heating Underfloor heating in the main space
- Internet Fibre Broadband (800MB/80MB)
- Lighting Philips’ OneSpace luminous ceiling light (1800mm x 2700mm), Delta Gallery lighting or complete black-out option
The studio is accessible from street level via Branch Place through double doors to the entrance/reception. Additional access can be found via the canal side through slightly larger double doors opening directly into the main space. The canal side entrance is from a private tow path shared only with the neighbouring businesses
- Branch Place Double door access. Dimensions: : 160cm width x 210cm door height. Stair width 107cm
- Canal Double door access. Dimensions: 190cm width x 210cm door height
To discuss your requirements and obtain pricing please contact us
- Studio Manager £250 per day
- Technicians £250 per day
- Unlimited barista coffee and pastries (Priced on size of booking)
- Seating for corporate talks/events from £9 per chair
- Create a backdrop to your campaign using original limited edition artwork from leading contemporary artists from the galleries private collection. Artworks available from artists including Jean Michel Basquiat, David Shrigley Tracey Emin, Bridget Riley, Damien Hirst, Banksy and Harland Miller (priced according to the booking)
- Parking £30 per day / per vehicle (on street visitor passes usable throughout the Borough of Hackney)
All bookings require a studio manager to be present.
All prices quoted are excluding VAT.
A refundable deposit equal to the agreed rate is taken at the time of booking and will be refunded when the space is returned in good order.
Barista fresh coffee and pastries available for morning bookings courtesy of our partners Social Espresso.
London-based caterers FUNTHYME are able to cater for bookings that require a food/drink option from sit down dining to canapés.
All maintenance work including exhibition installing within the space is to be booked via the studio technicians unless otherwise agreed.
Artists Image Rights The studio can have artwork from Hang-Up Gallery's collection on display. To use artwork (for TV, Film, Print, Website) a license may be required. This will be charged in accordance with current DACS licensing charges.