The Own Art scheme is designed to make it easy and affordable for everyone to buy and collect contemporary art. It enables clients who may not usually buy art to start a collection, safe in the knowledge that repayments can be paid back at an affordable rate and spread over a reasonable period of time. It's really straightforward, allowing you to buy the art that you want up to a value of £2500. There is no interest to pay and you pay the loan over a 10 month period in monthly instalments. The best thing is that you'll never be paying more than the advertised price.
Most works with Hang-Up are eligible and carry the Own Art symbol to ensure that they are easily identifiable. We have been a member of the Own Art for over three years and have many happy clients who have added to their collection by using the scheme. We are processing an increasing number of applications every day so if you want to own art now, and pay later, then get on board. There genuinely is no catch, you just need to be a UK resident over the age of 18.
How it works
- Complete our application form below
- We send you a link to apply for a 0% Interest Free Loan (up to £2,500) with Hitachi Finance
- Complete the Hitachi Finance application form online
- Post the signed paperwork to Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, 2 Apex View, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 9BH
- Once the loan has been approved we send the art to you within 14 days
- Enjoy your art while paying your monthly instalments