We offer a bespoke consignment service where clients can sell their limited edition prints and originals to our collector base of over 20,000 worldwide subscribers. At Hang-Up we believe that by selling through a qualified and reputable establishment is the best way that you will achieve maximum returns for your artworks. There are other ways to sell your work of course, such as on eBay and at auction houses, but there can be pitfalls for the uninitiated.
Why consign your work with Hang-Up?
- Get your work exposed through the Hang-Up website, email and social channels.
- Enjoy your art while it's up for sale
- Worldwide audience (our buyers are mainly from UK, North America and Asia)
- Excellent negotiators to get the best price for you
- Strong personal relationships with collectors
- No fees to pay upfront - we only take a commission when the art is sold
- We negotiate all aspects of the sale on your behalf
- Payment is made by BACS transfer 7 days after the buyer has received the goods and confirmed acceptance.
PLEASE NOTE THIS SERVICE IS FOR THE SALE OF SECONDARY MARKET WORKS FROM ESTABLISHED ARTISTS AND NOT FOR ARTIST SUBMISSIONS
How it works
- Upload work online
- We match the work with buyers
- We market the work for you
- Simply send the work to us when sold
- We send it to the buyer
- You receive your payment
20,000 site visitors a week
20,000 email subscribers
10,000 social media followers
10% commission for sales over £5,000
15% commission for sales £2,500 - £5,000
20% commission for sales under £2,500
25% commission for sales under £1,000
What work are you selling?
Consignment Selling Form