What are the storage charges for uncollected works?
If the gallery has notified you to collect an artwork(s) please contact the gallery within 14 days to arrange a date to do so. Due to space limitations failure to do so will mean that the work(s) may be moved to an external storage facility.
Any items moved to the facility will be subject to a £95+ VAT and administration/processing charges.
Additional ongoing costs are detailed below:
- £15.00 weekly charge to cover insurance and storage for artworks under £50,000
- £25.00 weekly charge to cover insurance and storage for artworks under £100,000
- £35.00 weekly charge to cover insurance and storage for artworks with a value in excess of £100,000
- Works over £500,000 must be quoted for separately.
- Payment must be made in full before the artwork can be released.
- All charges are exclusive of VAT.
These prices apply to all consignment artworks that are no longer being sold through the gallery.
More Storage and Uncollected Works articles
Any artwork or purchases that are to be collected from the gallery must be done so within 14 days of the order being made.
Storage limitations at the gallery space prevent us from keeping work for any longer unless agreed prior. Storage charges will be applicable for works left at the gallery for over 14 days.